SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST DEFAMATION LAWYERS – PROTECTING YOUR REPUTATION
The number of online publications and social media channels continues to grow. Traditional print and TV media still exert great influence. So threats to your personal reputation or company brand can now come from multiple sources. And minimizing the fallout from unfair comment or defamatory material can be both complicated and urgent. In many cases specialist legal advice is essential.
WHAT WE DO
At Big Data Law in London our defamation lawyers have the experience to provide strategic, legally robust advice. At short notice if necessary. Balancing the right to freedom of expression with the right to a good name or reputation is not always a straightforward exercise. And that’s where we come in.
We advise individuals and businesses on a range of defamation-related issues, including:
- Removal of defamatory posts – on different social media channels including Facebook/Instagram/Google. Whether you area business or individual we take swift action to deal with negative posts or reviews.
- Prevent private images being posted on social media; we can take swift action to prevent images being posted ; speed is key here; given the nature of social media a leaked image can become widely available within minutes. We have dealt very successfully in cases where clients are threatened or blackmailed with the release of sensitive and damaging images.
- Pre-publication advice –Whether you are attempting to block publication of material that is defamatory to you or you need confirmation that material you intend to publish is unproblematic you can rely on our practical, experienced guidance
- Post-publication advice – Our defamation lawyers can assist with removing defamatory material and securing compensation. We can also defend any claim you or your company face relating to allegedly defamatory content
- Online or offline? We can advise on the different remedies and defences available when the material objected to appears online or offline or in both arenas
- Known v unknown defendants – Our defamation lawyers will ensure you follow the appropriate procedures depending on whether or not you know the identity of the publisher
Big Data Law is associated with Nath Solicitors, a specialist law firm with expertise in complex contract and corporate law.
Find out more about how we can assist you by emailing us in complete confidence at email@example.com.