Big Data Law (BDL) is a trading name of Nath Solicitors Ltd.
Nath Solicitors Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
1. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information when:
- New clients enquire or require our services.
- The information is required for anti-money laundering (AML) compliance.
- From emails you send to us.
- Through our website.
The information we collect may include your name, date of birth, home address, photographs and financial information.
We are required by law to comply with AML laws and regulations and to verify the identity of new and in some cases existing clients. We may request sight of original documents from you or we may conduct online electronic AML searches.
We also collect information through our website such as; your name, your email address or telephone number if you complete our contact form.
2. HOW WE use YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To comply with anti-money laundering laws and regulations to verify the identity of new clients, and in certain circumstances existing clients.
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about so long as you have consented to the provision of this information;
- to notify you about changes to our services.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your information with any other persons or organisations unless you have given prior written consent or unless we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. We may share your information with our employees, contractors, and agents who may be given access to information which we collect. Such persons are required and are under obligations of confidentiality and only have access to the information they require in order to perform their duties.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you is stored in the UK. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this storing and processing of data.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
Nath Solicitors Limited (NSL) is the data controller of your personal data and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08724944 having its registered office at 4 4/A Bloomsbury Square London WC1A 2RP. NSL is authorised and regulated by the SRA under registration numbers 608014 (London) and 631697 (Dulwich Branch).
You have the right to ask us to correct any data we may hold about you which may be incorrect and you also have a right to access your data upon payment of a small fee. You can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to our Data Protection Officer Mrs S Nath at our registered office above.
Nath Solicitors Limited trading as Big Data Law.
30 October 2017